Friday, June 8, 2012

David Archuleta Song Crossword Puzzle

Got bored and decided to make a crossword puzzle about David's songs! haha You can click the image below to make it bigger or print this page to do the crossword puzzle! Have fun and Happy Friday! :)


Across
1. A song David sings in French
3. David's perfect girl
6. Title of David's new album out 8/7/12
7. David played an instrument during this song on the MKOC tour
8. Holly's song (Nandito Ako)
10. What happens when we're weightless
13. A Christmas song about Christmas songs
15. I know a girl who's tough but sweet...
16. More than everything

Down
1. Things that fly
2. A song with the same name as a Filipino soap opera
3. Yes, no or...?
4. Most memorable song David sang on Idol
5. Up
9. Opposite of 'let go'
11. I can't, but...
12. Longer than forever
14. What we'll all be doing for the next 2 years ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, this is cool even though I don't agree with 4 down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey - Well I think just for the most part the most memorable was "Imagine." I mean it wasn't the most memorable for me, but it seems to be the song most people remember ;)

    ReplyDelete