Friday, February 25, 2011

CONTEST: Find the TOSOD, win the TOSOD!

EDIT: Congrats to Thiaba for finding the pic! :D

Hey guys! I have an extra TOSOD CD, and I thought I'd give it away! But I wanted to have some fun with it.

I hid a teeny tiny TOSOD somewhere on the site. It could be on a page, in a post, anywhere! First one to find it and comment on this post saying where it is, wins the TOSOD!



  • The TOSOD is the normal The Other Side of Down CD and has never been listened to, in perfect condition.
  • Contest preferably for anyone who doesn't already own a TOSOD CD.
  • Contest is open to anyone, anywhere!

Good luck and happy searching! :)

12 comments:

  1. I think I found it, next, on the left side of this page, there is a poster of the photo cd.
    title is the Sleigh HELLS ROCK
    I hope to get lucky.
    I live in Argentina and here do not sell cd david
    thanks.
    Gladys Yelma from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i forgo to send my mail
    xgladys@hotmail.com
    thank you from gladys Yelma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, sorry Gladys! The hidden picture is of the actual CD. Keep searching though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I again, up on the page, on the right side, this cd, I hope to be lucky
    Greetings from Argentina,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gladys, that would be too easy :P It's not anywhere on the sidebars. The picture is hidden somewhere on the site, on a page or in a post.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashley, you have cd in your hand, recently I see it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I think I found it :-) ! It's in the article "At the Ortho". You posted it on Tuesday, February 15th. Am I right? My e-mail is thiaba_fall@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm I think it's in the section "lyrics" of this page. When You go enter "lyrics" you see the photo. I'm from Argentina, you know here we can't look for the album because there isn't. My e-mail is: lucas_ruiz@live.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh thank u so much! I've been lookin for the album everywhere in the country I live and I was so sad no store carried it! Thanks, u guys rock. And your blog is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem Thiaba! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is this still available for me to take part?

    ReplyDelete