Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jeff LeBlanc mentions David and fans in interview

Jeff LeBlanc, who will be opening for David on the MKOC tour, mentioned David and the fans in an interview with Mindful of Music:
Are you excited to be opening for David Archuleta on his Christmas tour this year?
Yes! David is an amazing artist and I've been following him for years. This is really going to be an awesome tour...

Do you have a message to all of your fans, as well as the David Archuleta fans who you‘ll be seeing on tour?
My fans are the reason I can play music for a living. They've been so supportive from day one. I'm so excited to meet everyone on tour this December as David's fans are so passionate about music. I'll be doing meet and greets in every city so if you're at a show, make sure you come say hello afterwards!

You can go HERE to read the rest of the interview with Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment