Monday, April 25, 2011

New Blogger!

Brandy:



Hello Archies :) I'm Brandy! I am 20 years old and from Nashville, TN! I'm currently working on getting my degree for Early Childhood Education! I've been a fan of David ever since he was on American Idol and my love for him is still growing stronger! I love how pure he is because we all know its rare to have a celebrity thats actually a good role model these days! I've seen him live 9 times, I've even traveled all the way to Reno, NV! I know thats crazy and I'm grateful for the opportunities! Seeing David live is the greatest feeling ever :) I've met so many wonderful through David and looking forward to meeting many more! I am SO thrilled to be a blogger on here and sharing David news with you fans! Follow me on twitter: BrandyT09!!

No comments:

Post a Comment