Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspirational Albums

Have you ever listened to an album which has had so much of an influence on your life that you are left with no other choice than to spread this influence to all of those around you?

Whilst looking through my iTunes library last night, I found myself steering towards the same three albums. These three albums have changed the way I think about life and how I choose to present myself to the world. Although there are many other songs, albums and artists which have inspired me throughout the last few years, these magnificent creations really deserve to be given the spotlight:

1. The Other Side Of Down by David Archuleta

The word inspirational was made for this album. I don't think I will ever stop saying that David Archuleta is a vocal genius. Many, including myself, will say that this young man has the complete package when it comes to star quality; the looks, the incredible voice, the likeability factor and his obvious passion for charity and helping others. If that wasn't already enough for all the fans out there, he also truly has musical direction and knows what he wants to create for himself and his loyal fans.

Without a doubt, this is one of the most uplifting albums I have ever had the pleasure of listening to in my life. The lyrics in his songs actually convey pure emotion, unlike a lot of songs which break into the charts these days! Look Around is definitely a pivotal track which makes me want to be a happy, more positive person with a clear outlook on life. I also think this track has one of the best intros I have ever heard! It has to be said that we should all be extremely thankful to have David Archuleta and his sensational, thought provoking music in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment