Monday, July 29, 2013

Heart Falls Out at Abercrombie!

This past Saturday, I got to hang out with two Chicago Archies (shout out to Allie and Antoinette!). On my way out of the mall, I was walking past Abercrombie, and I could hear a familiar song. As I listened closely, I could tell that it was David, and then I immediately recognized that it was Heart Falls Out! I felt as if my heart stood still. I just thought it was too good to be true! Of course, I had to capture this amazing moment and took a video on Instagram. Keep in mind, I haven't heard a David song in a public place in a really long time. I just love that it was such a random song! And the best part was that there was a little girl dancing, which was really cute.

Has anyone heard a David song lately when you least expected it? If you do, feel free to share a story or send in a video!



Heart Falls Out - @DavidArchie playing at Abercrombie & Fitch! by @katrinalexa

No comments:

Post a Comment