Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Donate to Crush Kids' Cancer & win one-of-a-kind t-shirt signed by David!

From The Kids' Chapter:
From team captain PecanPie:

There are very few times when I am ever interested in collecting things with people's autographs. One major exception is the time I asked David to autograph a T-shirt that I had printed with the Crush Kids' Cancer team logo (created by Nancy ER). I had brought it with me on a whim to his last U.S. concert in Beaver Creek. My flight had taken off before I even knew he would be going on a mission and that this would be his last concert for 2 years. This was the only time I ever had the nerve to go to the tour bus to request an autograph, so this autographed T-shirt is the only one in existence (I've printed the T-shirt without autograph for people before). Once I received the autograph, I didn't want to part with the shirt because it has such sentimental value. However, I've decided that what would mean even more to me is to see this team raise funding for SU2C and awareness for pediatric cancer, so I am offering this one-and-only T-shirt in a raffle. Please note, that we will likely retire this logo before the next challenge in order create a simplified monochromatic logo that can be printed more easily.


Anyone who donates a total of $150 or more to the Crush Kids' Cancer SU2C team between August 16th-29th will be eligible to enter the raffle to win. If you wish to enter the raffle after donating, send me an e-mail at su2carchie@gmail.com. The T-shirt is pre-shrunk cotton, size XL. The photo is shown and there is a video from cadthu that shows David signing the shirt at about 3:20



Thanks all!

Pecan Pie


Go HERE to donate and go HERE to check out our other raffle items!

Attention International Fans:

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL FAN AND ARE UNABLE TO DONATE BY CREDIT CARD, but would like to donate, then you can donate as follows:
Send your donation to the following Paypal email: mlsinclair@sympatico.ca with the following Subject Line: Donation for Crush Kids Cancer. We will deposit it directly to the SU2C team. Please do so before 9 pm EST Wednesday, August 29th to allow time for us to process.

You will be eligible for the same raffle items as those who donate by credit card, but please only use this method of donation if you cannot donate directly by credit card to the SU2C site.

No need to send any other emails to the Crush Kids' Cancer site. As soon as you donate, your name gets entered into the appropriate category for prizes!!! Thank you and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment