Friday, April 22, 2011

Buzz!

David Archuleta gets the giggles as he covers Stevie Wonder’s “Ribbon In The Sky” in the first version video.

The 20-year-old musician first tweeted the video while in Delaware over the weekend, where he played a game of charity basketball for Duffy’s Hope.

David shared in a second video, “I think I have plenty of witnesses who were there to back me up, I can’t play basketball. Not even if it was to save my life (laughs). But it was fun! I had a great time and to help raise funds for the charity.”
Just Jared Jr.

David Cook makes his mom's night on 'American Idol'



David Cook is back on "American Idol," singing "Last Goodbye." One of my favorite contestants ever; creative, consistent and a great personality, on top of a strong voice.
Although every time I see him I remember those photos of him and David Archuleta goofing around after their season was over.
newsday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment