Friday, July 13, 2012

ArchuCook reunite!

Well, sort of...
LOL!

Lynsey edit: Cook was also asked about David in an interview with Orange Magazine TV!
Orange Magazine TV: Do you still get in touch with David Archuleta?

David Cook: Uhm, you know, it’s been a while. Archie (David Archuleta’s nickname) just went on his two-year mission a few months back and I just haven’t got a chance to talk to him since then. But before that, you know, we did stay in a pretty steady contact… and a lot of us in Season 7, I think we all had a good year and everybody got along with each other and so, to this day, we still talk to each other as a group and just awesome. I love this guy and I’m so glad that I got to experience it with him.

Orange Magazine TV: Have you heard about David Archuleta doing some TV stint here in the Philippines?

David Cook: Yeah, I did hear about it. I was super, super happy for him. I know he was really excited about doing it. Uhm, yeah, from what I hear he did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment