Thursday, March 15, 2012

Singing Session - Someone Like You

This was posted earlier today, and I found this on Tumblr of a session with David on the piano and Miki Hahn singing "Someone Like You"(she played one of Holly's friends in "Nandito Ako"). What a fantastic performance! David also sings for a little bit in this video.


Credit: mikaelahahn
Impromptu singing session, I was so starstruck that he was playing the piano that I could barely sing. haha

Killing time on the set of TV5's "Nandito Ako"

BTW,I was the stylist of David and the whole cast on the show.

Can I just say that despite his enormous talent,David is one of the nicest,most humble and down to earth people that I have met in my entire life.
I'm really proud to say that I have become a true fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment