Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Full HD Nandito Ako trailer from TV5!



Click after the break to see the English translation of the trailer!

Three hearts, two worlds, one song. From the network that continues to change the Philippine primetime, now on TV5 the mini series everyone’s waiting for, not just in the Philippines but also the whole world.

Josh Bradley grew up in another country.


Newscaster: ‘It was unexpected as the international singing heartthrob Josh Bradley came to the Philippines.’

But behind all his success is a grieving heart.

Holly Posadas came from a rich family but money can’t buy her happiness.


Holly’s mother: ‘This will set you straight!’

Holly: ‘Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!!’

Yaya: ‘Maam! Please have pity on your daughter!’

Holly: ‘Is it bad that I wish I have a different mother?’

Anya Dionisio, strong and aggressive, but the secret of her past will test her courage.

Anya’s mother:
‘Where did all this money come from?! I fought with everyone who said that you’ll be just like me!’

Anya: ‘But mom that came from tutoring…’

Anya’s mother: ‘Tutor?! All these money from tutor?? It’s like your saying to the whole world that I’m a bad mother!’

These are the lives that fate once intertwined.

Flashback:
‘FIRE!’

And now they’ll meet again.

Anya:
‘Give me back my costume!! Aren’t you…?’

Because of looking for love…

Holly: You understand tagalog?

Josh: ‘Yes.’

Holly: ‘And you can speak them too?’

Josh: ‘A little.’

Because of finding identities…

Random woman: ‘Josh! Your mother is still alive!’

Because of new hope…

Anya: ‘Josh Bradley! You stole my costume!

Holly: ‘Anya! Great! I just reached in time! Josh, what are you doing here?’

Anya: ‘Didn’t I tell you not to go out?’

Anya: ‘Holly will get mad if I let something bad happen to you!’

Josh: ‘I love you.’

Anya: ‘Josh, Holly loves you.’

Holly: ‘I just have one question..’

With the special direction of Mac Alejandre and the head writer Renato Custodio, great Filipino actors come together: Urian Best Actress Ms. Gelli de Belen (‘You ruined your life’); Film Academy of the Philippines and MMFF Best Actress Ms. Aiko Melendez; and the comeback of MMFF Best Supporting Actress Ms. G Tongi (‘When they took you away from me, my world crashed’). Along with, Ana Capri, Mon Confiado, Joseph Bitangcol, Ana Feleo, RS Francisco, David Bianco, Byron Ortile, Perla Bautista, and Alwyn Uytingco. Featuring TV5’s primetime princesses Eula Caballero (‘I can’t even remember the last time she hugged me nor the last time she said I love you to me.’) and Jasmine Curtis Smith (‘You’re so selfish! You don’t care about others! You just do what pleases you! You don’t know how to listen to others!’). And the first time on Philippine television, the international idol who will touch the hearts of every Filipino, David Archuleta.

This month of love, here comes the mini series that will make you smile, make you cry, and make you fall in love. Nandito Ako starts February 20. Exclusively on TV5.


Thanks maluz23 for the translation!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooooooooooo.......... much for posting the trailer!

    ReplyDelete