Friday, September 30, 2011

Vote for David on Idol Head Ed!

Round 1:
David leads off with his song from a previous round. Generally considered his best effort on Idol and for him it will be the 3rd time he sang it in this competition. It is a very beautiful rendition. I prefer it to the original.


“Imagine”

Round 2:
David sang this on Idol and did very well and in fact won the night with this tune. But I found one even better when he did it on PBS special. Here it is.


“Stand By Me”

Round 3:
I have picked another David single I like and wonder if I missed it on the radio or did it not reach crap level enough to get some radio time. Good song. Really as good as this is and the real crap on the radio…. I don’t get it.


“Zero Gravity”

What a top 3 round. All awesomeness by all. In fact you David fans should be glad because I actually have a new found admiration for David by having to search for good songs for him in this little thing. It’s a shame his music is not getting air time. As far as Siobhan and Haley neither has gotten the chance to get out the amount of music as him but I will say I can’t wait for both. And Kelly has a new CD coming out and can’t wait for it either.


Click on the image above to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment