Monday, August 8, 2011

Thia Megia crushed on David

THIA MEGIA

On the fans:
"It is heartwarming. The best part for me is going outside and seeing the fans. I feel so bad they wait outside in that heat.”


Artist she would have liked to perform on the show:
"I’m very indecisive… I love the M.I.A. vibe, the Adele vibe and Amy Winehouse vibe. I also love that deep soulful vibe, like Ella Fitzgerald.”

On her dreams of always being on “American Idol.”
"I’ve been telling myself since the first season finale, like when I was 5 or 6, and I just knew I was going to be on that stage one day.”

Performing with Beyonce at the finale:
"I was like; I have to work my butt of on this dance routine because I’m dancing right beside her.”

On being nervous:
"To be honest I usually always get nervous before a performance. Once I’m up on stage it is all gone.”


Favorite Past Idol:
"Jordan Sparks become one of my favorites. I also had a minor crush on David Archuleta.”

mlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment