Monday, May 30, 2011

New Blogger :)



Hey everyone! (I'm the girl on the left of David)I'm the newest blogger, Christina :) I'm eighteen years old and am going to be a sophmore in college. My twitter username is @archangelx1111 so I probably know some of you from twitter and my archie-filled tumblr blog is archangelx1111.tumblr.com. If any of you guys participated in the Archie Lyricfest (writing quotes) me and my friend started that!! Like all of you, I'm a HUGE David fan! I've seen him in concert 6 times and I've met him 4 times. My favorite David memory was definitly going to his private concert at the PC Richardson concert by Z100 and having my first conversation with him, even if I was pretty much at a loss for words haha. I love David for all the same reasons as you guys: He is amazingly talented and a truly genuine person who inspires me all the time! My favorite song from his debut album is definitly Barriers, christmas album is Melodies of Christmas, and TOSOD is My Kind of Perfect. My favorite song to hear sung live is "My Hands"! I'm looking foward to sharing exciting David news with some dedicated fans!! :)

1 comment:

  1. THATS COOL WELCOME. WE ALL LOVE DAVID AND ALWAYS GONNA OUR IDOL. JUST GOT HOME FROM SEEING HIM IN MYRTLE BEACH SUCH A AMAZING GUY AND A WONDERFUL AND MEMORABLE CONCERT. ASLO WAS AT 6 DIFFERENT THINGS AND CONCERTS AND I GOT TO MEET HIM EVERYTIME THATS MY GOAL TO MEET HIM AT ALL HIS CONCERTS ETC. WELCOME ABOARD.

    ReplyDelete