Friday, April 29, 2011

New Blogger!

Katrina:



Hey everyone! I’m Katrina, and I’m a new blogger for the site! I’m really looking forward to writing for you all.

I’m an Archie from Chicago. I’m also Filipino, so hello to all the Filipino Archies! I’m 20 years old, and my birthday is on October 30th. I’m a student at Northern Illinois University, and I’m studying to become an elementary teacher. I’m really close to my family, and I have two wonderful parents, a younger brother, and an older sister. I love getting to spend time with my relatives and cousins.

I became a fan of David when he performed Shop Around. I enjoyed his AI audition, but the Shop Around performance was what started it all for me. I’ve met him several times and I’ve been to 9 events, including concerts, a book signing, and a CD signing. I really admire who David is and I look up to him. Being a fan has been a blessing. Thanks to him, I’ve picked up music again and I’ve met wonderful people who have become my friends.

I enjoy playing the piano and singing. I also enjoy reading, writing, and exercising. I like listening to different types of music. My favorite musical is Les Miserables, and I also love the Harry Potter movies. I like to be a kid at heart and I love taking on new adventures. I also love trying new food!

I’m also a blogger for All Things Archie, so I’ll be blogging for both that site and this one! I’ll also be helping out with live blogs! I’ll do my best with those when the time comes. I’m also on Twitter (@katrinalexa) and Tumblr (katrinaalexa)! I enjoy chatting with fans, so don’t be shy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katrina..nice to meet you..and Welcome!
    I am also a Filipino fans too..<3

    Jayson
    Manila Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat, Jayson! It's so nice to meet you too. :)

    ReplyDelete