Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Vlog!


I apologize for my computer's issues! It keeps freezing every few frames but I still wanted to put up a blog either way this week. Got to go back to Utah last week for the Glad Christmas Tidings promotion and some signings. Getting ready for the My Kind of Christmas Tour that starts this week! I might have said Nokia Club instead of Club Nokia so sorry if I did I'm not a morning person lol.

Some vlog buzz from Disney Dreaming, David made a new fan!
David Archuleta “My Kind Of Christmas Tour” Video Blog

David Archuleta posted a new video blog about his My Kind Of Christmas Tour, which he embarks on this Thursday.

Baby Elias was busy eating until he saw David on the computer – then he couldn’t take his eyes away! Looks like David just gained another fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment