Friday, December 3, 2010

David's the best

So I see that he was going to be on good morning Texas at victory park so I decided to go there and then next thing i know, I see him getting interview and I’m freaking out in the inside lol and I see this guy and it was his driver and I ask him if I could meet David and he tells me I could when he gets here to the car and I wait for just a few minutes and bam I meet him and he signed my album and I told him if he could sign another one on my wall-e page for little cousin’s birthday which is tomorrow and he did and said he love my wall-e book! ;) and we were talking about how young we look and we are both 19. Then he ask if I was going to his concert tonight and I told him no because I have no money well he goes to this lady and she gives him something and he comes up to me and hands me a pair of tickets to his concert tonight and I gave him a huge hug and said thank you and he says your welcome, enjoy the show!!! You don’t understand how bad I’m still freaking out about this. It’s like a three in one package! The autograph, the picture with him, and FREE PAIR OF TICKETS TO HIS SHOW TONIGHT! I saw Mitchel Musso too but I didn’t get his autograph or picture because I was still talking to David! :) plus I love him more ha, this Friday is literally the BEST!! Thank you very much to David!!
From Stephanie

Seriously, he's a sweetheart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment